The activities carried on in the achievement of the Historical and Environmental Geomining Park of Sardinia objectives, pursuant to the Ministerial Decree of October 16th , 2001, are entrusted to a Consortium made up of:
- Ministry for the Environment, Land and Sea
- Ministry for Productive Activities
- Ministry of Education, University and Research
- Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism
- Autonomous Region of Sardinia
- Provinces and Municipalities concerned
- Cagliari and Sassari Universities
Other public or private institutions, with social and statutory aims and purposes, relevant to those of the Park, may also be part of the Consortium, upon request to the Consortium itself which will have to approve the reception, in accordance with the provisions of the statute.
The strategic, programming and control bodies of the Consortium are:
- The President
- The Board of Directors
- The Park Community
- The College of Auditors
The management body of the Park Consortium is the Director of the Park.
The consultative body of the Park Consortium is the technical-scientific committee of the Park.